Check back with us soon for 2015 class dates
Little America Hotel
500 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
What We Teach
Janitor University is the introductory class to the (OS1) Cleaning Process. The name Janitor University may sound a little misleading, it’s not a class for Janitors. It’s a leadership and professional development course designed for cleaning organization executives. Facility Directors, Managers and Building Service Contractor CEO’s make up the typical class.
Janitor University is a comprehensive five-day class (36 hours total). Students at Janitor University are immersed in learning the elements of a successful (OS1) operation based on our Philosophy of Cleaning. Topics covered in each class are:
- Janitor University’s Philosophy of Cleaning
- Cleaning Health and Science
- Reducing Waste and Simplification
- Functional Management
- Data Tracking and Logistical Planning
- Going ‘Beyond Compliance” in Safety Regulations
- Minimizing Environmental Harm
- Treating Cleaning Workers as First Class Citizens
- Tailoring your current cleaning operation to (OS1)
Tuition is $2,995.00 per student and is all-inclusive. Tuition includes the following:
- Five-night hotel accommodations at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City
- Breakfast and lunch each day of class
- All take home class materials, books and handouts
Due to the nature of this class, pre-registration is required. We do not accept on-site registrations. Tuition must be paid in-full and prior to the class start date. Tuition payments are non-refundable once paid. Attendee name substitutions can be made at any time. Class size is limited to ensure maximum participation and interaction with our faculty. If a class is canceled for any reason, tuition fees will be refunded.
We can accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express and take that form of payment by phone. If you prefer to pay tuition by check or if you have questions about this class, please contact us.