September 14 – 15, 2023
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Courtyard Mission Valley
In San Diego, CA
For information about the class, tuition fee, travel recommendations, and more please scroll down.
Every company has difficulty hiring, training and retaining the best employees.
Support your team with a coach to assist every employee with the opportunity
to reach their potential and provide the greatest contribution possible to the organization.
Proper coaching is an integral part of best practices.
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to optimize the (OS1) training system and have the opportunity to network with the best industry trainers. Learn how to plan your training schedule a year in advance and to design, budget and operate a world-class (OS1) training program. You will also learn new (OS1) training resources that that have been developed for improved results.
The Coaching Role in (OS1)
• Subject Matter Experts-ANSI (ASD) and MM CAP
• What Happened to the Bakers Dozen?
• The Career Map
• New Employees
• Current Employees
• Workloading (Speed of Work)
Coaching New Recruits
• The Coaching Role in Recruiting New Employees
• What Makes a good employee?
• How to find good new employees
• The Hiring Process
• Working with HR
• The Job Fair
• Keys to retention
The Coaches Core Curriculum
• Basic Training’s Four Verifications of Training
– Beyond Compliance (Cleaning Chemical
Handlers Permit: ANSI Standard for Cleaning
Workers, SDS GHS Changes)
– Protect Yourself (Pathogens, Pandemics, and
– Watch Your Back (WCF, Ergonomics and
– Removing Alkaline with Safety Acids
• Certification and Professionalism
– Light Duty and Vacuum Certification:
– Restroom Specialist: “Hands-on and Let’s Go
See” – Joseph Garcia
– Utility Specialist Redesign: A New “Project Light
Approach” to Floor and Carpet Care
Developing Your Inservice Training Program
• Finding Time to train janitors and supervisors on
• Recognition for your program
The tuition fee for this course is $2,995.00 per student. Tuition includes the following:
- Registration fees
- Lunch, breaks and beverage service
- All course materials
- Test scoring
- Next steps plan outline
Hotel accommodations and travel are not included with the tuition fee. On-site registrations are not accepted and tuition payments must be paid-in-full at least one business day prior to the class start date. Registrations are non-refundable but may be transferred to another attendee from your organization prior to the start of the class. If a class is canceled for any reason, tuition fees will be refunded.
Airports & Travel
The largest airport close by is (SAN) San Diego International Airport , which is just 12 minutes from the classroom!
For directions from any of these airports, go to Google Maps.
Hotels in the Area
595 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108
Tel: +1 619-291-5720
Class begins daily at 8:15 AM and concludes at 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:15 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday Testing 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM