August 16 – 18, 2023
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Courtyard Mission Valley
In San Diego, CA
For information about the class, tuition fee, travel recommendations, and more please scroll down.
Janitor University is a professional development course designed for cleaning organization executives, facility directors, and custodial managers. Long before the recent pandemic we recognized the critical importance cleaning plays in the overall health of the building and its occupants and developed a systematic approach to cleaning in a way that professionalizes and empowers cleaning workers, reduces waste and improves the overall levels of cleanliness in a facility.
What You Will Learn
This five day course is for in-house organizations and educates attendees on the (OS1)® program – an engineered process validated with science and support by professional employee development. Janitor University alumni come from all sectors of the cleaning industry, public and private.
The course provides instruction over five days and will cover:
- Reducing Costs While Improving Cleanliness
- How to Implement Evidence Based Outcomes
- Cleaning as it Relates to Health and Science
- How to Implement a Balanced Workload
- Waste Reduction and Simplification
- Management by Functions
- Data Tracking and Logistical Planning
- Going “Beyond Compliance” in Safety Regulations
- Minimizing Environmental Harm
- Treating Cleaning Workers as First Class Citizens
The tuition fee is $5,495.00 per student and includes the following:
- Registration Fees
- All provided class materials, books, and other handouts
- Lunch each day of class and beverage and snack service
Hotel accommodations and travel are not included with the tuition fee. On-site registrations are not accepted and tuition payments must be paid-in-full at least one business day prior to the class start date. Registrations are non-refundable but may be transferred to another attendee from your organization prior to the start of the class. If a class is canceled for any reason, tuition fees will be refunded.
Airports & Travel
The largest airport close by is (SAN) San Diego International Airport , which is just 12 minutes from the classroom!
For directions from any of these airports, go to Google Maps.
Hotels in the Area
595 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108
Tel: +1 619-291-5720
Class begins daily at 8:15 AM and concludes at 5:00 PM Thursday – Friday.