[twitter style=”horizontal” float=”left”]
[linkedin_share style=”none” float=”left”]
Cleaning times and work assignments are one of the most important, yet misunderstood concepts in managing a profitable cleaning program. In this half-day workshop, John Walker, author of ISSA’s Cleaning Times series, will teach you how to use the 540 Cleaning Times to identify productivity strengths and weaknesses.
- This workshop will be taking place at ISSA/Interclean North America 2012 on Tuesday, October 16th at 1:30pm – 5:30pm @ McCormick Place.
- Separate registration is required: $149.
- This workshop is not included in the ISSA Convention seminar fee.
To register for this workshop, just click on the button below:
[button link=”http://schedule.issa.com/event/2d28fd90d8eb0a21c7364ac9ea92fed4#.UFn2OkKLEqZ” color=”teal” window=”yes”]Register Now[/button]
Yay! The latest and greatest version of the (OS1) Job Cards are now available for purchase in the ManageMen Online Store.
These brand new job cards have been re-designed to highlight daily cleaning and detail cleaning in core areas. They are simplified to keep more accurate times per day and include an entire work week rather than just one day.
The NEW Job Cards are now available in two different options:
- (OS1) Job Card – Starter Pack (#200-2003S) which includes a total of 5 job cards, one of each color
- (OS1) Job Card – Work loading Pack (#200-2003W) which includes 25 of each color (125 cards total).
Visit our online store for more details.